opening a video game center
- Invest now and Earn N12,000,000 Pure Profit in 8 Months
- Cost of Starting Exportation Business from Nigeria
- Companies that Buy Honey in Nigeria and their Location
- Contacts of Palm Oil Sellers in Nigeria Ebonyi State?
- Price of Ranger Rover Sport Autobiography in Nigeria
- Price of a Bag of Rice in Nigeria Today (Stallion and Others)
- Cost of Starting a Cake Making Business in Nigeria
No No No! opening a gaming center in 2017 is a bad idea. since the inception of smartphone you’ll notice a decline in gaming shop. Some years back, the only games your phone could run were games like snake and tetris. Today, some phones can boot HD games. Now you may think what has phones got to do with video games.
People who went to most game shops then were either bored, doing nothing. Often, Game centers made people like that escape that problem, these centers took your stress and hence became a remedy. Game center where more like Hospital for the mind, where you cool off and have fun.
However, Mobile phones (highend) have taken the place game centers once occupied. Just imagine me, playing pokemon Go, FiFa 17, game league soccer from the comfort of my phone. what would make me go to a game center?
Not much, i guess?
I’m not trying to discredit your business idea but 2017 is too big for Gaming centers.
Of course, people are raking money from Game centers, but how much is it. Thousands yes. Millions, i doubt.
There are many oppurtunities that are around. You need not ever to think outside the box to get them, thinking inside the box would help you.
As Zlent16 rightly said Game center business is no longer profitable. If you still want to venture into it consider adding the photocopy and typing you mentioned and also add passport photograph. That can help in a great way to keep the business running.