Plantain Cultivation Cost Estimate – Size of Land Needed
How many plantain suckers can contain on a plot of land for a start. 2. Can any other plant co – habit with plantain, what are those plants that can be planted together with plantain in a plantain plantation?
Can anyone give the valuable cost estimate of cultivating plantain in an acre of farm land in Nigeria? These answers will very useful for us. Thank you
- Is Hydroponics Aquaponics Aeroponics Planting Safe?
- Where Can i Get Company That Sells Hatching Machine
- Can One Source For Groundnut Oil Extraction Machine Locally
- Poultry Farm For Sale
- Can I Use 1 Hectare Of Land For Watermelon Farming
- What Will i Get Harvesting Cassava And Maize On An Hectare
- Where Can i Buy Bag Of Rice At a Cheaper Price
You would need about 220 suckers on 2 plots spacing at 3m*2m. To your second question you can plant cassava. I’ve done same on my farm and both are doing fine. However, you cannot continue to intercrop indefinitely. It can only go on for about two years. However you may plant Cocoa if you’re considering long term investment in agriculture