Plantain Cultivation Cost Estimate – Size of Land Needed
How many plantain suckers can contain on a plot of land for a start. 2. Can any other plant co – habit with plantain, what are those plants that can be planted together with plantain in a plantain plantation?
Can anyone give the valuable cost estimate of cultivating plantain in an acre of farm land in Nigeria? These answers will very useful for us. Thank you
- What Are The Ingredient For Poultry Feed
- How Can I Start Exportation Business?
- How Many Pineapple Stems Can Be Planted In One Acre
- How Do I Source For Fund To Start Up a Catfish Business
- How Much Capital Do I Need For Palm Oil Business
- How To Start And Run a Mushroom Farm In Lagos
- How to Apply for Youwin and How Much can I Apply for?
You would need about 220 suckers on 2 plots spacing at 3m*2m. To your second question you can plant cassava. I’ve done same on my farm and both are doing fine. However, you cannot continue to intercrop indefinitely. It can only go on for about two years. However you may plant Cocoa if you’re considering long term investment in agriculture