Plantain Cultivation Cost Estimate – Size of Land Needed
How many plantain suckers can contain on a plot of land for a start. 2. Can any other plant co – habit with plantain, what are those plants that can be planted together with plantain in a plantain plantation?
Can anyone give the valuable cost estimate of cultivating plantain in an acre of farm land in Nigeria? These answers will very useful for us. Thank you
- HOW TO SECURE INTEREST-FREE AGRIC LOAN IN NIGERIA?
- bananas and mangoes given to snails, should they be ripe or unripe?
- ANYONE WHO NEED PALM OIL FROM EBONYI STATE?
- What's the Duration of Planting and Harvesting Cassava
- Palm Oil Processing Machine Manufacturers
- List of Palm Oil Processing Equipment Nigeria
- Price of 1ton of Cassava in Nigeria and Companies that Buy
You would need about 220 suckers on 2 plots spacing at 3m*2m. To your second question you can plant cassava. I’ve done same on my farm and both are doing fine. However, you cannot continue to intercrop indefinitely. It can only go on for about two years. However you may plant Cocoa if you’re considering long term investment in agriculture