How can I get land at cheap price for Poultry farming in Ibadan
- How Many Pineapple Stems Can Be Planted In One Acre
- How Do I Source For Fund To Start Up a Catfish Business
- How Much Capital Do I Need For Palm Oil Business
- How To Start And Run a Mushroom Farm In Lagos
- How to Apply for Youwin and How Much can I Apply for?
- I Need Sesame Seeds in Tonnes, Either Brown or White
- Where to Buy Turkey in Nigeria and How Hatch the Eggs?
Getting land in ibadan is so easy than getting in any other state,you can get an acre for about 300-350k depending on the area, you can also get land for lease at a very cheap rate of 5k per year, since its going to be a livestock business i won’t advice leasing, buying your land is more preferable, to get more info about this you can call me via 08166325888, i will be willing to help if chanced, feel free to place your comment or any other question here for more enlightenment.