Pls Suggest to me a handwork to learn as a graduate
- Business I Can Start With ₦50,000 in Nigeria
- Cost and Requirements for Candle Production in Nigeria
- Is it Necessary to Get NAFDAC Approval Before Starting
- Things to Know Before Starting a Business?
- Cost of Importing Phone Accessories from China to Nigeria
- Shampoo Recipe for Commercial Production
- Which Distribting Business Make More Profit in Nigeria
If you like making money online and you like writing articles. You can start a blog.
I started www.dayoadetiloye.com 5 years ago. Today, i have employed more than 5 people that write for me and i pay them.
It only takes time to build, but on the long run it can be rewarding if you do it well.
The choice will be made best by you, however you can learn tailoring, the demand is high and a lot of people now prefers native wears over the jeans and polo, or you could go learn how to make furniture. This is another trending business a lot of people derive joy from doing, learn any of these, its good.