Prices of Palm Oil in Nigeria (Companies that Buy Palm Oil)
We are in a mission to find out what a tin of palm oil cost in Nigeria today. So who can tell us the current price of palm oil in the Nigerian market? How much is 30litres of palm oil sold in your locality? How much is the wholesale and retail price of palm oil in your area.
We also want to know if there are companies in Nigeria that buy palm oil in large quantity? How can they be located? Pls kindly supply us with these answers.
- Which Source of Water is Better for Agriculture in Nigeria
- How to Find People with Knowledge of Agriculture in Nigeria
- Where to Get Hybrid Species of Plantain and Banana
- Cassava Farming and Plantain Farming Advice
- Capital Required to Start a Poultry Business in Nigeria
- Plantain Cultivation Cost Estimate - Size of Land Needed
- List of Honey Producing State in Nigeria and Quantity
Today, a tin of palm oil costs N100. A 30 litre jerrycan of palm oil gos for N12,000. This however is the wholesale price, as the retail price can be up to N14,000. There are large companies that buy palm oil in bulk. These include the following;
Sunny Oil Nigeria Limited located at 133, Isolo Road, Mushin, Lagos
Planet Oil and Chemical Industries located at 4, Aba-Enugu Expressway, Aba North, Abia
Phemson Nigeria Limited located at 176, Abeokuta Expressway, Iyana Ipaja, Lagos
Om Oil Industries Limited found at ACME Road Estate, Ogba Road, Lagos