The Economy Storm In Nigeria, Does It Bring Any Business Opportunity?
Confused I am if I must say the truth, I read and heard this several times that economy recession in any country in any part of the globe do present opportunities for willing investors and businessmen. Do I need special training to acquire such knowledge on how to carve out opportunity in the recent economy downtime in Nigeria?
- What is the difference between Laundry and Drycleaning
- Mini Importation Business & Social Media Masterclass
- Looking For Partner Companies in Africa
- What Kind Of Business Can I Do With 1million
- How to Become a Successful Innovator
- What Are The Top 10 Products Being Exported Oversea?
- Where Is The Main Source Of Coal in the Country?
This is not recession. This is just needless and avoidable hardship brought on us by the Government carelessness and blind economic policies. The situation is so dire that hardly is there any new business opportunities, rather the existing ones are dying off.
Talk about manufacturing, you can’t manufacture in a country that has no power. Neither can you produce in a country where everyone else is only interested in ripping you off.