What do I need to Start an Advert/Branding Business
- What is the difference between Laundry and Drycleaning
- Mini Importation Business & Social Media Masterclass
- Looking For Partner Companies in Africa
- What Kind Of Business Can I Do With 1million
- How to Become a Successful Innovator
- What Are The Top 10 Products Being Exported Oversea?
- Where Is The Main Source Of Coal in the Country?
Advertising/branding is broad. To start an advertising/branding business you have to determine if you are going to focus on digital advertising, traditional advertising or both. If you are focusing on digital advertising, you should have understanding of digital marketing (search engine optimization, search engine marketing, social media marketing, content marketing, email marketing, mobile/bulk SMS marketing and web analytics). You can acquire digital marketing skills to be a digital marketer. You can also partner with publishers which includes bloggers/webmasters, social media influencers and newspaper/magazine firms as well as TV and radio stations. For outdoor advertising(e.g billboard, vehicle), you will need to contact the signage and advertisement agency in your location for approval.
For branding, you can acquire graphic design skills to be a graphic designer. Alternatively, you should have a graphic designer in your team or outsource graphic design(i.e hire freelance graphic designers).
Note: You will need a professional website to attract advertisers who will need your advertising/branding services.