What is harder in Movie production? Starting or continuation
- How To Join Nollywood
- What Does it Take to Become a Movie Producer in Nigeria?
- Where Can I Get Trained To Become An Actress
- What Questions Should i Ask Myself As a Film Maker?
- What Likely Questions Would Investors Ask Before Funding My Movie?
- Why Does Nollywood Movies Suck
- How Does it feels to be a Nollywood celebrity?
I think its in the middle. You are always happy, passionate and fueled at the beginning of a career. You just develop the strength.
There is an inevitable transition that occurs when you move from the beginning stages of a project, when everything is new and shiny and exciting and the possibilities (and outcomes) are endless to the long, difficult middle. The middle is where, most likely, no one cares at all that you’re working on a project. The middle is where the money starts getting thin, the supporters start wavering, the reality of what you’re making is not living up to the idea you had when you began. It’s the middle that is the work, long before you begin to see the faintest light at the end of the tunnel.
You have to keep the pace. The next one have to be better than the previous. Many artist started strong but got lost in the middle.
Making a blockbuster is easy. Keeping the hit is harder to maintain.