What is harder in Movie production? Starting or continuation
- Why doe Nollywood movies Suck
- How Does it feels to be a Nollywood celebrity?
- Can anyoneone recommend some old Nollywood Movies for me?
- What are the hidden facts about Nollywood?
- Need Government Clearance to Shoot at a Movie in Nigeria
- Why do most Nollywood celebrities marriages don't last?
- What are the other ways to make money as a Nollywood star
I think its in the middle. You are always happy, passionate and fueled at the beginning of a career. You just develop the strength.
There is an inevitable transition that occurs when you move from the beginning stages of a project, when everything is new and shiny and exciting and the possibilities (and outcomes) are endless to the long, difficult middle. The middle is where, most likely, no one cares at all that you’re working on a project. The middle is where the money starts getting thin, the supporters start wavering, the reality of what you’re making is not living up to the idea you had when you began. It’s the middle that is the work, long before you begin to see the faintest light at the end of the tunnel.
You have to keep the pace. The next one have to be better than the previous. Many artist started strong but got lost in the middle.
Making a blockbuster is easy. Keeping the hit is harder to maintain.