What Is The Best Way To Pay Barbers? Should They Pay Me In Advance??
I have read your write-up on barbing business and I intend establishing one in Lagos, location not yet decided. The question is the mode of payment to the barbers when established. Which is more secured and profitable? Is it by monthly payment or taking advanced fixed amount weakly from them? I am an elderly man so I can’t be a barber myself.
What I mean is: For an elder setting up a barbing saloon in Lagos how do I pay the barbers or should they pay me a weekly fixed amount? Your advice, please.
- What is the difference between Laundry and Drycleaning
- Looking For Partner Companies in Africa
- What Kind Of Business Can I Do With 1million
- How to Become a Successful Innovator
- What Are The Top 10 Products Being Exported Oversea?
- Where Is The Main Source Of Coal in the Country?
- Contacts Of Plastic Recycling Companies In Port Harcourt
I think a fixed amount weekly is better. Sometimes, a month is just too long to hold money and keep it till the end of the month. Everybody needs money.
It’s possible the first week was a very good one as customers were many. For a barber to hold that money till the end of the month can be tempting.
I know a man that collect money daily from his barbers. A fixed price that will not be too much to pay. And everyone is making their cash.
A week fixed amount is a very good way.