What Is The Cost Of setting Up a Small Bread Bakery Business?
- What Kind of Business Can I Start in Nigeria With ₦100,000
- What Is LPO In Fuel Supply Business?
- How To Start Cleaning Business
- Which Location In Lagos Is Best For Restaurant
- How To Start Exporting to Canada from Nigeria
- Is It Possble to Register a Company Without An Office
- How Much Is Dangote Cement From Factory
Bread however is the most consumed because it is the cheapest food to get when hungry. This makes bakery a profitable business. Lagos state consumes over ten million loaves of bread daily while Cross River consumes about six million.
With about #500,000 you should be able to start your own bakery.
You can read more from below: