What Is The Cost Of setting Up a Small Bread Bakery Business?
- What Kind Of Business Can I Do With 1million
- How to Become a Successful Innovator In Nigeria
- What Are The Top 10 Products Being Exported From Nigeria?
- Where Is The Main Source Of Coal In Nigeria?
- Contacts Of Plastic Recycling Companies In Port Harcourt
- How Can I Ship Charcoal from Thailand to Lebanon?
- How Much Capital Do I Need For Palm Oil Business
Bread however is the most consumed because it is the cheapest food to get when hungry. This makes bakery a profitable business. Lagos state consumes over ten million loaves of bread daily while Cross River consumes about six million.
With about #500,000 you should be able to start your own bakery.
You can read more from below: