What Is The Cost Of setting Up a Small Bread Bakery Business?
- What is the difference between Laundry and Drycleaning
- Mini Importation Business & Social Media Masterclass
- Looking For Partner Companies in Africa
- What Kind Of Business Can I Do With 1million
- How to Become a Successful Innovator
- What Are The Top 10 Products Being Exported Oversea?
- Where Is The Main Source Of Coal in the Country?
Bread however is the most consumed because it is the cheapest food to get when hungry. This makes bakery a profitable business. Lagos state consumes over ten million loaves of bread daily while Cross River consumes about six million.
With about #500,000 you should be able to start your own bakery.
You can read more from below: