What is the Current Price of Eggs in Nigeria
I’ve been getting this question and I know the answer is very diverse. So I need as many opinion as possible. Not really opinion, I mean facts.
What is the prices of eggs in your area or state? Give us different prices both in crates and single egg. Take into consideration the different sizes?
If you can give us both wholesale and retail price, that will be nice. I will also add my own prices. So lets compare prices guys.
- What Are The Ingredient For Poultry Feed
- How Can I Start Exportation Business?
- How Many Pineapple Stems Can Be Planted In One Acre
- What are other Benefits Derived from Pig Farming?
- How Do I Source For Fund To Start Up a Catfish Business
- How Much Capital Do I Need For Palm Oil Business
- How To Start And Run a Mushroom Farm In Lagos
Okay, Good, In Ogbomoso right now is #30 for small Eggs, #50 for Bigger Ones, #900 for a Crate, However, in our Farm in Ilorin, we sell a crate for #850.
Egg Price varies with factors like Feed prices, and some ingredients like Maize, that are not readily available in all Season, they alter the price, as we rather go for an alternative or buy feeds directly from feed mills, which is always expensive most times.
I am yet to see where a crate is been sold for #1000, but perhaps there might be, but normally a crate of egg, should not be sold higher than that.