What Is The Size Of Building Materials Market In Nigeria
Am trying to estimate my target market for building materials. Can you make an estimation, in terms of monetary value, the size of building materials market in nigeria? And what would your basis be? I will appreciate if you share.. Thanks
- What is the difference between Laundry and Drycleaning
- Mini Importation Business & Social Media Masterclass
- Looking For Partner Companies in Africa
- What Kind Of Business Can I Do With 1million
- How to Become a Successful Innovator
- What Are The Top 10 Products Being Exported Oversea?
- Where Is The Main Source Of Coal in the Country?
The building material market in Nigeria is roughly estimated to $115.8 billion per annul. Huge market indeed!
Overall: There is a $300 billion potential market opportunity in providing affordable housing in Nigeria, according to a joint presentation by a German national agency for international development and a major international house builder.