What Kind of Business Can I Start in Nigeria With ₦100,000
- What is the difference between Laundry and Drycleaning
- Looking For Partner Companies in Africa
- What Kind Of Business Can I Do With 1million
- How to Become a Successful Innovator
- What Are The Top 10 Products Being Exported Oversea?
- Where Is The Main Source Of Coal in the Country?
- Contacts Of Plastic Recycling Companies In Port Harcourt
Starting a business is largely perceived as expensive. This mindset limits the thought process and actions of people, and so, confines them only to their jobs, immediate social circles, and how they accept whatever life throws at them.
While the bulk of the population complains about the high costs of starting and running a successful business, they forget that success comes in variations, and that small wins are the steps needed to drive any business towards its short and long-term goals.
There are so many businesses you can invest in with #100,000. Below is a few of them:
– Organic Juice Production
– Web Design & Development
– Affiliate Marketing
– Sachet Water Production
– Baking & Selling Roadside Snacks
– Mobile Phone Accessory Sales
– Roadside Bar
– Soap Production
– Poultry Farming
– Restaurant business
– Perfume and liquid soap production
– Garri processing business
– Palm oil milling and processing business
– Rice milling
– Small scale fish fingerling
– Snail farming
– Boiler poultry farming
– Dog breeding
– Small scale piggery farming
– Computer parts and repair business
– Beads shop and making business
– Video centre, music and film copyright/ renting business
– Sales of ladies handbags, Jewelleries, wrist watches and perfumes
– Sales of babies wear
– Internet course training
– Blogging business
You can choose any of your choice. And if you want more, i can still continue the list if you want.