What’s the Duration of Planting and Harvesting Cassava
- HOW TO SECURE INTEREST-FREE AGRIC LOAN IN NIGERIA?
- bananas and mangoes given to snails, should they be ripe or unripe?
- ANYONE WHO NEED PALM OIL FROM EBONYI STATE?
- Palm Oil Processing Machine Manufacturers
- List of Palm Oil Processing Equipment Nigeria
- Price of 1ton of Cassava in Nigeria and Companies that Buy
- Cost of Fish Feed in Nigeria
Cassava matures between 8 to 12 months after planting. Cutting back plants 2 weeks before harvesting should cause tubers to mature and increase yields by 10%. Do not weed before harvesting.
Watermelons need a long growing season (at least 80 days) and warm ground for seeds to germinate and grow. Soil should be 70 degrees F or warmer at planting time. Sow seeds 1 inch deep and keep well watered until germination.
The climate does play a role in the number of months a papaya needs to grow and bear ripe fruit. In hot regions, it can take as little as six to nine months until harvest after planting the seeds, but more temperate areas need nine to 11 months to produce fruit when grown from seeds.
I hope am making sense