What’s the Duration of Planting and Harvesting Cassava
- What Are The Ingredient For Poultry Feed
- How Can I Start Exportation Business?
- How Many Pineapple Stems Can Be Planted In One Acre
- How Do I Source For Fund To Start Up a Catfish Business
- How Much Capital Do I Need For Palm Oil Business
- How To Start And Run a Mushroom Farm In Lagos
- How to Apply for Youwin and How Much can I Apply for?
Cassava matures between 8 to 12 months after planting. Cutting back plants 2 weeks before harvesting should cause tubers to mature and increase yields by 10%. Do not weed before harvesting.
Watermelons need a long growing season (at least 80 days) and warm ground for seeds to germinate and grow. Soil should be 70 degrees F or warmer at planting time. Sow seeds 1 inch deep and keep well watered until germination.
The climate does play a role in the number of months a papaya needs to grow and bear ripe fruit. In hot regions, it can take as little as six to nine months until harvest after planting the seeds, but more temperate areas need nine to 11 months to produce fruit when grown from seeds.
I hope am making sense