Where Is Iron Ore Found In Nigeria
- What is the difference between Laundry and Drycleaning
- Mini Importation Business & Social Media Masterclass
- Looking For Partner Companies in Africa
- What Kind Of Business Can I Do With 1million
- How to Become a Successful Innovator
- What Are The Top 10 Products Being Exported Oversea?
- Where Is The Main Source Of Coal in the Country?
Nigeria is among the African countries with vast iron ore deposits which can be found in some states in the country, Itakpe in Kogi State is believed to have the purest deposits of iron ore and other states where it is deposited includes: Abia Anambra, Bauchi, Benue, Kwara, Plateau and Nasarawa.