Where is the Nearest Palm Oil Market to Adamawa State
Hello, am presently in Adamawa state and I have been thinking of what business to embark on in Adamawa,I observed that palm oil is expensive there, pls I want to know how I can get palm oil at a very profitable price to sell. And a location near Adamawa to buy from, I mean is Ebonyi nearer than other south west.
- Investing in start up or well established Poultry farm
- HOW TO SECURE INTEREST-FREE AGRIC LOAN IN NIGERIA?
- bananas and mangoes given to snails, should they be ripe or unripe?
- ANYONE WHO NEED PALM OIL FROM EBONYI STATE?
- What's the Duration of Planting and Harvesting Cassava
- Palm Oil Processing Machine Manufacturers
- List of Palm Oil Processing Equipment Nigeria
Abuja should be the nearest palm oil market to Adamawa. Not that Abuja is one of the palm oil producing state. No. But since a lot of dealers and suppliers are bringing the produce down to Abuja, I believe you should be able to get it there at reasonable price to sell to end users.
Edo state or Ondo state is the nearest I know if you intend buying at wholesale price. I don’t know if Benue state produce palm oil too? I may be wrong .
The major Palm Oil production states in Nigeria are: Cross River, Akwa-Ibom, Delta, Bayelsa, Rivers, Anambra, Enugu, Imo, Abia, Ekiti, Ondo, Oyo, Edo and Ogun.
Just choose your choice. And if you need any other thing, do no hesitate to ask