Where is the Nearest Palm Oil Market to Adamawa State
Hello, am presently in Adamawa state and I have been thinking of what business to embark on in Adamawa,I observed that palm oil is expensive there, pls I want to know how I can get palm oil at a very profitable price to sell. And a location near Adamawa to buy from, I mean is Ebonyi nearer than other south west.
- What Lucrative Farming Can I Do On a Plot Of Land In Ogun State
- What Specie Of Yam In Good For Exporting?
- Are There Locally Made Palm Oil Extraction Machinery In Nigeria?
- Market for Onion and Soya Bean in the North
- I Need To Join a Whatsapp Group On Farming
- Does Quails Eat Chicken Feeds?
- Can i Start a Poultry Farm With 500K
Abuja should be the nearest palm oil market to Adamawa. Not that Abuja is one of the palm oil producing state. No. But since a lot of dealers and suppliers are bringing the produce down to Abuja, I believe you should be able to get it there at reasonable price to sell to end users.
Edo state or Ondo state is the nearest I know if you intend buying at wholesale price. I don’t know if Benue state produce palm oil too? I may be wrong .
The major Palm Oil production states in Nigeria are: Cross River, Akwa-Ibom, Delta, Bayelsa, Rivers, Anambra, Enugu, Imo, Abia, Ekiti, Ondo, Oyo, Edo and Ogun.
Just choose your choice. And if you need any other thing, do no hesitate to ask