Where is the Nearest Palm Oil Market to Adamawa State
Hello, am presently in Adamawa state and I have been thinking of what business to embark on in Adamawa,I observed that palm oil is expensive there, pls I want to know how I can get palm oil at a very profitable price to sell. And a location near Adamawa to buy from, I mean is Ebonyi nearer than other south west.
- Get the Poultry Farming eBook and other eBooks
- What Are The Ingredient For Poultry Feed
- How Can I Start Exportation Business?
- How Many Pineapple Stems Can Be Planted In One Acre
- What are other Benefits Derived from Pig Farming?
- How Do I Source For Fund To Start Up a Catfish Business
- How Much Capital Do I Need For Palm Oil Business
Abuja should be the nearest palm oil market to Adamawa. Not that Abuja is one of the palm oil producing state. No. But since a lot of dealers and suppliers are bringing the produce down to Abuja, I believe you should be able to get it there at reasonable price to sell to end users.
Edo state or Ondo state is the nearest I know if you intend buying at wholesale price. I don’t know if Benue state produce palm oil too? I may be wrong .
The major Palm Oil production states in Nigeria are: Cross River, Akwa-Ibom, Delta, Bayelsa, Rivers, Anambra, Enugu, Imo, Abia, Ekiti, Ondo, Oyo, Edo and Ogun.
Just choose your choice. And if you need any other thing, do no hesitate to ask