Where to Get Investors for my Farming Project
I am Oluwaseun Adebola by name from Lagos state Nigeria. I plant mostly cassava, soybean and maize am working on a ten hectares of land which is why I need investors.
I have a project plan already written for it which I will send at your request.
- How to Apply for Youwin and How Much can I Apply for?
- I Need Sesame Seeds in Tonnes, Either Brown or White
- Where to Buy Turkey in Nigeria and How Hatch the Eggs?
- Price of Catfish Per Kilogram in Nigerian Markets
- Buyers for Catfish and Price of Catfish per Kilogram?
- How Much Does It Require To Start Up A Pig Farm With 50 Pigs
- Where Can I Get The Best Species Of Snail To Buy
Starting a new business is an exciting time, yet too often new business ventures are unable to succeed because of a lack of capital in the first two years of operations.
Rarely does a new business owner have the personal assets or funding sources to start, grow, and maintain operations when starting up a new company. It may be critical for you to find investors for the capital necessary to keep the business operating the first few years.
Getting someone who would buy into your dream and invest in what you have sometimes might not be a easy thing. The fact is that everyone out there is looking for something that will make them more money.
If you really have a killer business plan, send out proposals to as many people and companies as possible. Somebody might reply you.