YOU CAN START YOUR POULTRY IN A COOPERATIVE FARM IN LAGOS
- ANYONE WHO NEED PALM OIL FROM EBONYI STATE?
- Palm Oil Processing Machine Manufacturers
- List of Palm Oil Processing Equipment Nigeria
- Price of 1ton of Cassava in Nigeria and Companies that Buy
- Cost of Fish Feed in Nigeria
- Cost of Setting up a Fish Farm in Nigeria
- Cost of Constructing Poultry Pen in Nigeria
It’s a government cooperative poultry farm at Agric Ojo.
There are lots of farmers here practicing poultry farming, some have the intention of owning a big farm somewhere of their choice but they came here to get the experience practically and in the process they are in business making money.
Am a member of the cooperative, the members that owns ready made spaces for poultry let, lease and even sell out spaces to none members who is interested in poultry farming.
One you can get to mile 2 from anywhere in Lagos you’re close to the farm.
At mile 2 board a bus going to Agric bus stop, at Agric take a bike to Aiyedoto Poultry Farm Estate.
You can send me a mail or call:
Hello Emma, you didn’t explain this your offer in detail. Pls, kindly give full detail about how it works and complete direction how to get there from Ikeja or any part of Lagos. I’m sure some people would want to come and see the place.