How to apply for Schengen Student Visa from Nigeria, Schengen Visa application form in Nigeria, Schengen Visa fee in Nigeria and Schengen Visa requirements are few of the most asked questions by Nigerians who have a dream to study in any of the Schengen Countries.
A lot of Nigerians who want to study in European countries find it somehow hard to apply for a student Visa in the Schengen zones. This is not because the Visa processing is hard, it is simply because they can’t find a sufficient information about the Process. You don’t need to worry anymore, am here to make it all easy.
I can assure you that how to apply for Schengen Student Visa from Nigeria will be a easy process after you finished reading this article. I am going to explain to you in simple language about the process step by step from start to finish.
There has been stories of people who were scammed by self acclaimed agents who will claim to do it all for you.
My advice is whatever your reason for travelling to a Schengen member country, the best way to apply for your visa is to do it yourself. You don’t need anyone to do it for you. You just need the right information which I am about to provide for you.
What is a Schengen Visa
The Schengen area is constituted by 26 European nations with similar interest. They have all come to terms as well as agreed to abolish passport or visa requirements to enter into the common area or any other form of border control within the area.
Basically, Schengen is a concept of free movements which entails free entry and exit of any country within the member states.
In a plain language:
A Schengen Visa is a kind of Visa that permits you to enter any of its member countries.
Below is a list of the Countries in the Schengen Zone.
- Czech Republic
- Liechtenstein (not a EU)
Therefore, if you have a Schengen Visa, you would be permitted to enter into any of the 26 countries listed above.
How To Apply For Schengen Student Visa From Nigeria
A student visa is an authentic authorization the federal government of a country gives to students that are currently accepted at a qualified academic establishment.
Every student with the citizenship of a country that calls for a visa to get in the Schengen zone have to obtain a student visa in order to comply with studies in the educational institute of the marked Schengen country.
Who Needs A Schengen Student Visa?
The students that are not a citizen of any European country and wish to study in Europe needs to request Schengen student visa.
Schengen Student Visa Required documents?
1. The student must download the application form from the internet as well as fill it entirely and also with all sincere.
The signed application should be adhered to by various other compulsory papers, handed directly at the consulate/embassy or the representative of the nation you are preparing to research in.
2. A legitimate travel paper/ passport (A minimum of 3 months up to its expiration day). You can learn how to apply for a Nigerian international passport here.
3. Paperwork to show exactly how you intend to support your stay in Europe. You may provide the complying with as a proof of means of subsistence: money in convertible currency, visitors cheques, cheque publications for a foreign currency account, credit card or any other methods that guarantees funds in hard currency.
4. Proof regarding your holiday accommodation. This is not necessarily asked for because you already verified that you will have sufficient funds to maintain themselves during their stay in the foreign Schengen nation.
5. 2 present passport-sized images (Proper for the assigned embassy/consulate).
6. Travel schedule.
7. Medical/travel insurance valid for your whole remain in the Schengen nation.
8. Letter of acceptance from your college.
9. A financial institution invoice to show you have paid the processing fee.
10. Depending on the embassy/consulate that you will certainly be relating to. They might ask for additional documents to assure the request and also confirm the details are genuine.
Where to send the application?
Another important thing you should know about how to apply for Schengen Student Visa from Nigeria is that you should apply in person.
You have to submit your application for a Schengen student Visa to the consular office or embassy of the country where you will certainly be studying.
The Residency License
The Schengen visa is commonly legitimate for stays no greater than 90 days. For the students that are planning to study in the Schengen nation, it is mandatory to apply for a residency license at the suitable authorities. Typically, you get the residency license after you come to the Schengen country with the Schengen visa.
The excellent aspect of the residency authorization is that it permits you to easily take a trip throughout the whole Schengen location, without any extra papers needed. The residency license is marked in your passport.
The Schengen visa credibility is determined by the authorities the day you are provided the visa. As aforementioned, as a student visa it typically includes period of as much as 90 days. With multiple-entries, nevertheless that is no regulation.
Throughout that time, students are enabled to travel in as well as out of the designated nation, within the Schengen area.
However, you have to alert the authorities if you mean to make trips in and also out of the Schengen area.
It takes a maximum of 3 months to obtain a reply after one has actually made an application for a Schengen visa in order to study in Europe.
How to apply for Schengen Student Visa from Nigeria can be really easy when you have the right knowledge. Take to the instructions above and you are already a step ahead.
Thanks so much for reading