Can i Combine Poultry, Piggery And Fishery At The Same Time
Is it advisable to go into poultry, piggery, fishery at the same time? Bearing in mind that we haven’t got all the capital in this world for a big project. What i am thinking of is starting in little way until we can both pull it together and then grow bigger.
Awaiting your response.
- What Are The Ingredient For Poultry Feed
- How Can I Start Exportation Business?
- How Many Pineapple Stems Can Be Planted In One Acre
- What are other Benefits Derived from Pig Farming?
- How Do I Source For Fund To Start Up a Catfish Business
- How Much Capital Do I Need For Palm Oil Business
- How To Start And Run a Mushroom Farm In Lagos
The best is to start small, then learn, grow and expand. Since its your own business, there will always be room be innovations.
If you have all the capital, you can go into both. However, if the capital is little, it’s advisable you start with one, build it and add others when one is flying.