How Can i Start Rice Farming In Nigeria?
Good day admin, nice work you are doing on this site, i intend to start rice farming in Nigeria with 1M. My concerns is if at the end of investing the sum pf 1m will i break even in this venture. Anybody that can help with analysis should comment below. Thanks
- What Are The Ingredient For Poultry Feed
- How Can I Start Exportation Business?
- How Many Pineapple Stems Can Be Planted In One Acre
- What are other Benefits Derived from Pig Farming?
- How Do I Source For Fund To Start Up a Catfish Business
- How Much Capital Do I Need For Palm Oil Business
- How To Start And Run a Mushroom Farm In Lagos
Its normal to be concerned if it will yield profits after such a huge investment. The fact is if you do it right and have a good knowledge about it, it will work out. The risk level of farming is very low compared to normal businesses.
Oryza sativa. That is the botanical name of the world’s second most popular cereal after maize, rice. To the average Nigerian, it needs no introduction because it has become one of the most important foods in the country, consumed by both the wealthy and the poor. This position was attained largely on account of its steady demand by the Nigerian populace for both domestic and commercial consumption.
There is an already written article on wealthresult that will give you all the information you need.
If you need anything else, i will be waiting right below