Cost of Setting up a Rice Farm in Nigeria
What is the general cost of starting a rice farm in Nigeria? How many kilogram of rice seed is planted on an hectare of land and how many 50kg of bag is harvested?
Your meaningful answers is highly appreciated as that will help us towards our planning.
- What is the difference between Laundry and Drycleaning
- Mini Importation Business & Social Media Masterclass
- Looking For Partner Companies in Africa
- What Kind Of Business Can I Do With 1million
- How to Become a Successful Innovator
- What Are The Top 10 Products Being Exported Oversea?
- Where Is The Main Source Of Coal in the Country?
I am not really good at calculation. Calculating 50kg. Or whatever is not really my thing. However, I can give you a head up.
The capital required for a rice farming business tends to vary based on its nature. You obviously need a sufficient amount of land for rice farming. Rice milling generally demands adequate workforce, equipment and machinery. Retailing and dealership of rice requires the lowest amount of capital investment. For a rice business, the initial expenses consist of supplies, basic equipment, delivery, packaging, transportation, operating costs and various other outlays.
If you want more, let us know in the comment box below…. and there is an article you should read. You will love it.