help me into oil and gas business
- What Are The Ingredient For Poultry Feed
- How Can I Start Exportation Business?
- How Many Pineapple Stems Can Be Planted In One Acre
- What are other Benefits Derived from Pig Farming?
- How Do I Source For Fund To Start Up a Catfish Business
- How Much Capital Do I Need For Palm Oil Business
- How To Start And Run a Mushroom Farm In Lagos
The cheapest wells I can think of drill these days run for 1 million dollars and take about 18-24 months to payback. Your going to need to be able to start with a significant amount of capital, at least 10-20 million dollars. The worst part is from an investment standpoint your going to be burning 500k to 1000k a year for g&a just to keep going. That and some of your initial capital will be required to build infrastructure and not drill which is what pays back.
The only business model that makes sense as a capital constrained company is an overhyped foreign country land block exploration play. I hope you have a management team of 4 people with 20 years of experience in oil and gas exploration! if you have a good capital you can start up