help me into oil and gas business
- Investing in start up or well established Poultry farm
- HOW TO SECURE INTEREST-FREE AGRIC LOAN IN NIGERIA?
- bananas and mangoes given to snails, should they be ripe or unripe?
- ANYONE WHO NEED PALM OIL FROM EBONYI STATE?
- What's the Duration of Planting and Harvesting Cassava
- Palm Oil Processing Machine Manufacturers
- List of Palm Oil Processing Equipment Nigeria
The cheapest wells I can think of drill these days run for 1 million dollars and take about 18-24 months to payback. Your going to need to be able to start with a significant amount of capital, at least 10-20 million dollars. The worst part is from an investment standpoint your going to be burning 500k to 1000k a year for g&a just to keep going. That and some of your initial capital will be required to build infrastructure and not drill which is what pays back.
The only business model that makes sense as a capital constrained company is an overhyped foreign country land block exploration play. I hope you have a management team of 4 people with 20 years of experience in oil and gas exploration! if you have a good capital you can start up
If you are looking for legitimate foreign buyers and seller for crude oil business as a beginner, their are so many company website this days like http://www.smsglobal4.com/index.html that will enable you
to connect with millions of crude oil marketers around the world.
I have used this company to engage with so many crude oil marketers. Their service is reliable.
visit the company website here http://www.smsglobal4.com/index.html