How can I sell my Fresh Okro fruits?
- Investing in start up or well established Poultry farm
- HOW TO SECURE INTEREST-FREE AGRIC LOAN IN NIGERIA?
- bananas and mangoes given to snails, should they be ripe or unripe?
- ANYONE WHO NEED PALM OIL FROM EBONYI STATE?
- What's the Duration of Planting and Harvesting Cassava
- Palm Oil Processing Machine Manufacturers
- List of Palm Oil Processing Equipment Nigeria
That is the easiest thing to do. Take it to Mile 12 market if it is plenty and sell wholesale to the market women. If its not too much, then you can sell it at your local market or are people not eating okro in your area?
The same women who sells tomatoes and pepper can buy your okro from you. You can even retail it yourself