How Can I Start Business In Nigeria With Little Or No Capital?
- What is the difference between Laundry and Drycleaning
- Mini Importation Business & Social Media Masterclass
- Looking For Partner Companies in Africa
- What Kind Of Business Can I Do With 1million
- How to Become a Successful Innovator
- What Are The Top 10 Products Being Exported Oversea?
- Where Is The Main Source Of Coal in the Country?
Chose the right business that requires little or no capital. Errand services business for example can be started with little or no capital. All you need is to be smart and daring. Approach busy people whom you know needs and can afford your service.
There other services you can render to people and make money without having to start with a lot of money. Search the blog section of this website for more business ideas.
You can start a business with little or no capital in many ways. You can offer services where you collect advance fees, partner with others, or setup online ecommerce that compel the clients to pay online. The opportunities are limitless just Google for more.