How Can One Become a Content Developer And Strategist?
- How to Make Money From Video Games And Entertainment?
- How Do I Start a Mini Cafe Using a WIFI
- How do I Buy Skype Credit in Nigeria
- Where Can i List My Domain Name For Sale?
- What Kind Of Online Business Can Invest On?
- How Can One Learn Graphic Design in Nigeria?
- How To Become a Successful Programmer In Nigeria
A Content Developer is responsible for developing a company’s content strategy, as well as creating its deliverable. “Content “ is a broad term that can refer to blog posts, static web copy, podcasts and video content. Their responsibilities also include the technical aspect of content creation, such as basic HTML formatting and Search Engine Optimization.
Here are what will be expected of you:
– Develop Strategic Content Goals
– Create Content and Manage Content Distribution
– Collaborate With Other Departments on Content Creation
– Analyze Key Performance Indicators to Determine Content Effectiveness
– Quality Assurance
The following skills were listed as requirements by virtually every company in the market for a Content Developer.
- Ability to work both independently and with a team
- Digital communication skills
- Written and verbal skills
- Strategic thinking skills
- Analytical skills
- Good eye for detail
- Ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously
- Proficiency with content management software
- Basic knowledge of HTML
– Content Presentation Skills
You make money by working for clients. If you want to go into content management, then marketing yourself and getting client should not be a problem.
Remember you will need a solid knowledge about the business.