How do i earn more income with a salary of #56,000
- Where Is The Main Source Of Coal In Nigeria?
- Contacts Of Plastic Recycling Companies In Port Harcourt
- How Can I Ship Charcoal from Thailand to Lebanon?
- How Much Capital Do I Need For Palm Oil Business
- How to Start Crayfish Business in Nigeria and Make it Big
- How To Become a Chi Company Distributor
- Necessary Documents for Starting Export in Nigeria
Put aside some percentage of what you earn every month. You can save it in a bank or use Piggy Bank 😀 Do that for sometime until the money is substantial enough to start another business. Then you can diversify and create extra source of income with your saved money by starting another business you can manage effectively.
Or you look for where you can invest it while still working your current job
I believe the best answer to that is by investing that money. There are lots of markets like banks, share purchase even stock markets. Alternatively you can trade your income reliably in forex or binary trading. You could even enter into reliable network marketing eg NASAB REALITIES