How do i earn more income with a salary of #56,000
- Invest now and Earn N12,000,000 Pure Profit in 8 Months
- Cost of Starting Exportation Business from Nigeria
- Companies that Buy Honey in Nigeria and their Location
- Contacts of Palm Oil Sellers in Nigeria Ebonyi State?
- Price of Ranger Rover Sport Autobiography in Nigeria
- Price of a Bag of Rice in Nigeria Today (Stallion and Others)
- Cost of Starting a Cake Making Business in Nigeria
Put aside some percentage of what you earn every month. You can save it in a bank or use Piggy Bank 😀 Do that for sometime until the money is substantial enough to start another business. Then you can diversify and create extra source of income with your saved money by starting another business you can manage effectively.
Or you look for where you can invest it while still working your current job
I believe the best answer to that is by investing that money. There are lots of markets like banks, share purchase even stock markets. Alternatively you can trade your income reliably in forex or binary trading. You could even enter into reliable network marketing eg NASAB REALITIES