How do i earn more income with a salary of #56,000
- Can anyone guide me in starting a sachet water factory
- How to Start a Business Supplying Palm Kernel Oil (PKO) in Nigeria
- how can I start an importation Business
- Business I Can Start With ₦50,000 in Nigeria
- Cost and Requirements for Candle Production in Nigeria
- Is it Necessary to Get NAFDAC Approval Before Starting
- Things to Know Before Starting a Business?
Put aside some percentage of what you earn every month. You can save it in a bank or use Piggy Bank 😀 Do that for sometime until the money is substantial enough to start another business. Then you can diversify and create extra source of income with your saved money by starting another business you can manage effectively.
Or you look for where you can invest it while still working your current job
I believe the best answer to that is by investing that money. There are lots of markets like banks, share purchase even stock markets. Alternatively you can trade your income reliably in forex or binary trading. You could even enter into reliable network marketing eg NASAB REALITIES