Cost of Starting a Fast Food Business in Nigeria
Hello everyone, can anyone please help me out with the cost of starting fast food business in Nigeria. I have been interested in doing this business for a long time now. But don’t know how to go about it or how much it will cost me to start the business? Thanks in advance for your replies.
- Can I Start An Online Foodstuff Store
- How Can I start Producing Food Spices in Nigeria?
- How to Get Foreign Buyers for my Grain and Crops?
- How Can I Start Food Supply Business
- Where Can I Get Quality Rice At Cheap Price
- How Can I Export Dried Catfish To Europe?
- Where Can i Get Machine For Processing Palm Oil
Hello Princedee, fast food business is a very lucrative if situated in a good location. You can start fast food business with the sum of #200,000 to #500,000 depending on your location and budget. Even some fast food owners started small and now they are big.