How To Reset Facebook Password?
To reset your Facebook Password if you no longer remember it.
- Click on the “Forgotten Account” phrase under the login form.
- Another for will open asking you to “Please enter your email address or phone number to search for your account.”
- Enter the eMail address or phone number you used in signing up and click on “Search”
- Choose the method right for you from the dialog box and click on “Continue.
- Your new password reset code will be emailed to you or sent via SMS depending on the method you choose.
- Enter the password reset code and click on “Continue” or “Reset”