How Much Will A Standard Bakery Cost In Nigeria?
I’m looking to startup a standard bakery business and was wondering what could be the cost implication? Please, can anyone in the bakery business assist me by providing the cost estimate about how much can a standard bakery cost in Nigeria.
- How to Start a Wristband Production Company in Nigeria
- Starting and Running a Book Store Successfully
- How to Become a Bigi Drinks Distributor in Ibadan
- Sales of Fairly Used and New Laptops and General Electronics
- Contributing Blog Posts to This Website (WealthResult)
- Egg Supply Business is Still Lucrative?
- Where in Lagos can I Get London First Grade Okrika Bales
I don’t know for sure but I think the cost should be anything between N75million to N150 million considering the present state of the economy and cost of dollars. Hopefully, people in the business may come up and shed more light on the cost of starting a standard bakery