How Much Will A Standard Bakery Cost In Nigeria?
I’m looking to startup a standard bakery business and was wondering what could be the cost implication? Please, can anyone in the bakery business assist me by providing the cost estimate about how much can a standard bakery cost in Nigeria.
- Can anyone guide me in starting a sachet water factory
- How to Start a Business Supplying Palm Kernel Oil (PKO) in Nigeria
- how can I start an importation Business
- Business I Can Start With ₦50,000 in Nigeria
- Cost and Requirements for Candle Production in Nigeria
- Is it Necessary to Get NAFDAC Approval Before Starting
- Things to Know Before Starting a Business?
I don’t know for sure but I think the cost should be anything between N75million to N150 million considering the present state of the economy and cost of dollars. Hopefully, people in the business may come up and shed more light on the cost of starting a standard bakery