How Much Will A Standard Bakery Cost In Nigeria?
I’m looking to startup a standard bakery business and was wondering what could be the cost implication? Please, can anyone in the bakery business assist me by providing the cost estimate about how much can a standard bakery cost in Nigeria.
- What is the difference between Laundry and Drycleaning
- Mini Importation Business & Social Media Masterclass
- Looking For Partner Companies in Africa
- What Kind Of Business Can I Do With 1million
- How to Become a Successful Innovator
- What Are The Top 10 Products Being Exported Oversea?
- Where Is The Main Source Of Coal in the Country?
I don’t know for sure but I think the cost should be anything between N75million to N150 million considering the present state of the economy and cost of dollars. Hopefully, people in the business may come up and shed more light on the cost of starting a standard bakery