Veterinary Doctor Salary in Nigeria and Job Opportunity
What is the salary for veterinary Doctors in Nigeria? How much is the average veterinary Doctors are paid to take care of animals in a farm? How about where there is no veterinary doctor, is there any possible alternatives?
These answers will go a long way to assist us in out decision making towards setting up our animal farm in Nigeria. thank you
- What Are The Ingredient For Poultry Feed
- How Can I Start Exportation Business?
- How Many Pineapple Stems Can Be Planted In One Acre
- What are other Benefits Derived from Pig Farming?
- How Do I Source For Fund To Start Up a Catfish Business
- How Much Capital Do I Need For Palm Oil Business
- How To Start And Run a Mushroom Farm In Lagos
The salary package for veterinary doctors in Nigeria varies according to the level of specialization, the place of employement (private, state or federal). In all af these, owners of successful vet clinics earn the most, as there is no cap on the amount of money that can be made, since it is a business. But salaries have to do with workers. Hence, for vet doctors under the employ of private clinics, some of the most successful clinics pay quite well. Here, the salary ranges between N50,000 to N80,000.
Vet Doctors working with state veterinary hospitals receive a salary package that ranges between N40,000 to N80,000, while those under the employ of federal owned vet institutions receive between N70,000 to N100,000. As stated, these are an average of what they receive as they can receive less or more