What Are The Chemicals Used In Pure Water Production?
Thankk you so much for the wonderful discussion on pure water business in nigeria. But my question still remains are there other chemicals needed for the production of pure water in nigeria. Thanks in anticipating for your response.
- What is the difference between Laundry and Drycleaning
- Mini Importation Business & Social Media Masterclass
- Looking For Partner Companies in Africa
- What Kind Of Business Can I Do With 1million
- How to Become a Successful Innovator
- What Are The Top 10 Products Being Exported Oversea?
- Where Is The Main Source Of Coal in the Country?
Chlorine is the chemical used in water treatment – As a halogen, chlorine is a highly efficient disinfectant, and is added to public water supplies to kill disease-causing pathogens, such as bacteria, viruses, and protozoans, that commonly grow in water supply reservoirs, on the walls of water mains and in storage tanks.
You may not need Chlorine treatment if you have standard Reverse Osmosis water purification system