What Is The Minimum Cost Of Starting A Business In Nigeria
- What is the difference between Laundry and Drycleaning
- Mini Importation Business & Social Media Masterclass
- Looking For Partner Companies in Africa
- What Kind Of Business Can I Do With 1million
- How to Become a Successful Innovator
- What Are The Top 10 Products Being Exported Oversea?
- Where Is The Main Source Of Coal in the Country?
The series A investment for Jumia in 2013 was$26M. The total funding for Jumia till date which is currently in round 3 (A, B,C) is $211. When you convert this to Naira, that will give you N84,400,000,000 (N84.4 billion) at the exchange rate of N400 per dollars.
Konga online shopping are currently on $78.5 million round 4 investment from two investors.
If you want to start an eCommerce business similar to Jumia, Konga, and Dealdey as you said, you will need to have a budget of $100,000 minimum. That’s about N40 million.
To start a small business, you could start with no capital. However, a good starting point is by registering a Business name with the Corporate Affairs Commission (CAC). That will cost about N25,000. With that you could have a Corporate Account in any Bank. If you need an office and to equip it, that depends on your location and taste. Honestly, with N100,000 or less, you can start something. You can contact me for further advice on this
The business financial requirements for your business depends on a number of things:
1.Your type of business and your business plans
2.Your skill on the business and ability to manage your expenditure
3. The state of the Economy ,government policy and current market prices
4. The competitiveness of your business