What is the Procedure to Start up Fruit Juice Production
- Can anyone guide me in starting a sachet water factory
- How to Start a Business Supplying Palm Kernel Oil (PKO) in Nigeria
- how can I start an importation Business
- Business I Can Start With ₦50,000 in Nigeria
- Cost and Requirements for Candle Production in Nigeria
- Is it Necessary to Get NAFDAC Approval Before Starting
- Things to Know Before Starting a Business?
Okay, let me just presume you meant the cost of setting up a fruit juice manufacturing company because if you’re talking about the plant or line alone then it goes for about 2 to 2.5million Naira. but then to set up the company the capital is not so stable depending on varied factors. For instance, a person wanting to lease or rent a land and a person who has plans of buying a land and building a factory are going to have different capitals.
So the land factor here is based on the choice of the investor which is why it will not be included.
Overall, you need about 15million Naira to start, like I said earlier excluding land.
Now the breakdown
Manufacturing plant – 2.5million
Start up capital – 8 million
But then you have to do a concise feasibility study which doesn’t come for free. Consultants charges between 30 to 100,000 naira. When you pay higher, it means you’ll be getting a more quality and strategic report.
wish you all the best
Furthermore, unless you don’t plan on going commercial and you want to just do Indoor production for family & friends but if you want to go commercial you have to consider registering the business with relevant agencies like NAFDAC, Corporate Affairs Commission and Manufacturers Association of Nigeria. Registration of all this can gulp 1million naira.
Here is an article that you need to read. How To Start Fruit Juice Production Company In Nigeria