What’s The Best Mixture For Powdered Juice Production
- How does one successfully start a YouTuber?
- List of Rubber Production Companies in Nigeria
- How To Become a Successful Programmer In Nigeria
- How To Start Phone Accessories Business In Nigeria
- How Much Does a Solar Panel Cost in Nigeria?
- How Can One Make Money Doing Podcasting In Nigeria
- Where can I Get Paint Machine?
MAIN RAW MATERIALS for making drinks. You just have dehydrate them, use your fruit blender and start the processing.
Orange Powder Kinnu
Flavour Symrise – 885166
Fruit fibre coarse
Fine Fruit fibre
Dietary fibres – Gum arabic
And also, you can do a lot with it. For example, You can:
Add it to hot or cold cereal
Add it to muffins, cakes, quick breads, etc.
Add it to smoothies
Use it when making homemade ice cream/frozen yogurt/sorbet
Add it to your fermented beverages for a zingy second ferment. (What am I talking about? Stay tuned, tutorial for this coming soon.)
You can rehydrate it for a fruit puree like applesauce at a later date.
Even use it for makeup! You can use dried beet powder as a blush, or add it into homemade lip balm. Snazzy.
If done very well, you could get something like this:
You need any other thing? let me know below