Where to start after apprenticiship
- Human Hair, Custom Wigs, Lace Frontal Wigs for Sale
- Looking to Start Human Hair Business in Nigeria?
- Cosmetologist, make up artist and stylist
- Price of Chocolate Human Hair in Nigeria
- Cost of Setting up a Barbing Salon in Nigeria Today
- Price of Brazilian Hair in Nigeria (Wigs, Weavon)
- How to Make Money from Selling Virgin Human Hair
For me wherever you want to base and start yours is fine so far you can be able to get shop in a busy place where lot of people can see you your work very. You don’t even need to go looking for customers. A very good fashion designer can make it irrespective of wherever he or she maybe. I know a very good fashion designer who doesn’t even have a shop and still have lots of customers.
If you don’t have much capital, do not rush to get a shop once you are done with apprenticeship. Start from home, with Friends, neighbors, relatives etc…Get them to really showcase and advertise your works to get you a wider client base. When you have built some reputation or clientbase for yourself, you can go get a shop. These already existing clients will pay the rent and bills the first few months in the new environment until you have proven yourself to new people and they start patronizing you. There are so many shops around, so they may not start coming immediately. Good Luck to you.