Where to start after apprenticiship
- How Does One Start a Foot Wear Making Business In Nigeria?
- How To Start Cosmetic Business In Nigeria
- How To Start Earning Money From Gold Business?
- How Does One Go Into Fashion Business in Nigeria?
- Where Can i Get UK Or US Grade1 Tops For Ladies
- Where Can i Get Weavons And Attachments On Wholesale
- How Can i Start a Cosmetics Business
For me wherever you want to base and start yours is fine so far you can be able to get shop in a busy place where lot of people can see you your work very. You don’t even need to go looking for customers. A very good fashion designer can make it irrespective of wherever he or she maybe. I know a very good fashion designer who doesn’t even have a shop and still have lots of customers.
If you don’t have much capital, do not rush to get a shop once you are done with apprenticeship. Start from home, with Friends, neighbors, relatives etc…Get them to really showcase and advertise your works to get you a wider client base. When you have built some reputation or clientbase for yourself, you can go get a shop. These already existing clients will pay the rent and bills the first few months in the new environment until you have proven yourself to new people and they start patronizing you. There are so many shops around, so they may not start coming immediately. Good Luck to you.