This List of 7 best herbal cures and treatment for Pile in Nigeria contains home remedies and instructions that you can apply as a treatment to get rid of the painful inflamed and swollen tissue in the anal called Pile.
What is Piles
Piles are swollen blood vessels found in or around the anus and rectum. Also known as haemorrhoids, they can be itchy and painful. It’s estimated more than 80% of the population will have them at one time or another.
Piles are both internal as well as external. The internal hemorrhoids cannot be seen or felt unless they are severe. External hemorrhoids can be seen outside of the anus. It is an uncomfortable and unpleasing medical condition.
But, it is not a serious medical condition and arises due to increased pressure of the external and internal veins around the rectum canal.
The causes of plies are: low fiber diet, ageing, hereditary and pregnancy as well as severe constipation. There are a lot of home remedies that can prevent piles.
7 Best Herbal Cures And Treatment For Pile In Nigeria
Home remedies to cure pile are listed below and you require no skills or special knowledge to try them out.
1. Aloe Vera
This remedy work wonders for swollen and painful veins, it reduces bleeding piles and it can also be used in different ways.
- You can cut the leaf of Aloe Vera into half and slightly heat
- Apply this to the affected area before you go to bed.
- You can also freeze the leaves and apply them on painful piles to reduce pain, itchiness or burning sensation.
- Take 1 table spoon of roasted black cumin seeds and mix it with1 tablespoon of unroasted black cumin seed.
- Grind them together and take half teaspoon of this powder with one glass of water every day
This is a naturally available treatment to get relief from the piles problem.
- Mix 1 teaspoon of ginger extract with mint extract.
- One tablespoon of honey and lime juice.
- Take this mixture every day to get relief from piles.
3. Radish Juice
This remedy will reduce the swelling and pain associated with piles.
- Take the radish juice in the morning and at night.
- Start with ¼ cup and gradually increase to ½ cup over a period of one month.
- Or you continue the remedy till there is relief from piles.
The banana has fiber in it and acts as a laxative. It helps to improve the bowel movements, so that you don’t have to strain when you are in the toilet. When your bowel movements are proper the problem will get reduced.
- Boil 1 banana with 1 cup of milk.
- Mash well and take this mix three to four times a day.
5. Leaves of Bitter Gourd
Bitter gourd leaves have medicinal value that will help to reduce the pain and swelling.
- Crush the leaves of bitter gourd
- Extract the juice from the crushed leaves and mix three teaspoons of this juice with one glass of buttermilk.
- Drink this mixture on empty stomach, daily morning for at least one month.
6. Lemon Juice
Though this remedy will cause some discomfort and burning sensation, but it is very effective in reducing the pain caused by hemorrhoids.
- Take some freshly squeezed lemon juice and soak a clean cotton ball in this juice.
- Apply the cotton ball to the anal area for five minutes and you will see faster relief from pain and swelling.
7. Eat Fiber Rich Food
The most important natural home remedy from this list of 7 best herbal cures and treatment for Pile in Nigeria is consuming the right food. To treat the piles or to prevent piles, one should have a proper diet which is rich in fiber.
- Include more fruits and vegetables in your diet.
- Use brown rice instead of white rice.
- Include oatmeal, wheat bran, pulses in your diet.
Now Your Turn
Am sure you have learnt from 7 best herbal cures and treatment for Pile in Nigeria and you can now take to some herbal remedies in case you find yourself in the situation or have neighbors who do. Please take to the instructions and do not intend to cure it once and for all by taking too many herbals at a time.
Do you have any question or any other things that my list did not talk about, just ask us below. You can share this topics for friends and family. You can also like us on Facebook for more.
Thank you for reading 7 best herbal cures and treatment for Pile in Nigeria