Facebook is the biggest social networking site on earth and blogging is the fasted and easiest way to share information and get across to people. So, its not surprising that people are searching for how to blog on Facebook or how to start a blog on Facebook. Blogging of Facebook will enable you reach millions of user without breaking sweet and I want to show you step by step how to blog on Facebook and reach millions of Facebook users with your message.
This post is not about how to create a Facebook fan page for your blog as that has been covered already neither is it on how to post your blog post on Facebook as we intend covering that soon. This is as it is – how to create a blog on Facebook or how to blog directly on Facebook.
Advantages Of Starting A Blog On Facebook
1. Access To Millions – Since Facebook already has billions of active users signed in and probably millions from your locality, getting across to these millions of people is just a matter of a click away. Starting your blog on Facebook make it just possible.
2. Zero Overhead Cost – Signing up to Facebook is 100% free and open to everyone from 13 years and above. Facebook host all your files such as pictures, videos, links, and blog posts for free. So, you pay nothing blogging on Facebook.
3. No Technicalities – Building and hosting your own website or blog can be challenging and costly and it comes with extra stress and technicalities. With your blog on Facebook, you save yourself all these stress while still reaching millions of users.
4. You Blog At Your Convenient – No pressure to always update your blog with new posts, you blog only when you have something valuable to share with your audiences. Its a total freedom to blog whenever and whatever. You are not under pressure to focus and maintain a niche. All you do is blog anything at anytime.
5. Ability To Go Viral – If there is any place you have added and increased change to get your blog posts go viral, it has to be on Facebook. Thousands of users may just share that your single blog post and make it go viral.
Step By Step How To Blog On Facebook
Like I said at the beginning of this post, the process of blogging on Facebook is very simple and anyone can do it. Even if you don’t have a Facebook account, all you need to do is to creating one by going to Facebook.com and signing up.
- Sign-in to Facebook or create a new account.
- Look for “More” button below your cover photo area.
- Hover over the “More” button to reveal a drop down.
- Scroll down to “Manage Section” and click on it.
- Select “Note” and click save to have it on more section.
- Come back and hover over “More” to see “Note”.
- Click on the “Note” and enter your blog post.
- Then publish it on Facebook for your hundreds of friends.
This step is quite simple, drop me a comment if you are having any difficulty. You can publish anything from opinion piece to investigative materials. Good luck blogging on Facebook and always remember to drop by and share this on Facebook.
SEE ALSO: How To Start Blogging – Beginners Guide