How to Make Snails Active When They Are in a State of Hibernation
- What Are The Ingredient For Poultry Feed
- How Can I Start Exportation Business?
- How Many Pineapple Stems Can Be Planted In One Acre
- What are other Benefits Derived from Pig Farming?
- How Do I Source For Fund To Start Up a Catfish Business
- How Much Capital Do I Need For Palm Oil Business
- How To Start And Run a Mushroom Farm In Lagos
Hibernation : is the state of dormancy in which some animals spend the winter in colder latitudes. (typically October through April in the Northern Hemisphere).
Hibernation is a kind of survival tactics snails use anytime they feel uncomfortable. It’s it’s not best for them, they would not hibernate.
You have to keep them in a warm place to keep them active.
Removing the white cover and keeping their house warm and cool might work.