How to apply for Bahamas student Visa from Nigeria is a question anyone who wish to study or further their education in Bahamas is looking for an answer to. You should make sure you read this article to the end. Because you will know all you need to know to study in Bahamas step by step.
If you are looking for how to apply for Bahamas tourist visa and Bahamas visa agent in Nigeria. Or maybe you want to know about Bahamas visa application form online and Bahamas embassy address in Nigeria. This article about how to apply for Bahamas student Visa from Nigeria will provide you an answer to all your questions.
The Bahamas is a coral-based Island chain in the Atlantic Sea. It is provided as an independent member of the Commonwealth of Nations. Its capital is Nassau on the island of New Divine superintendence. The Bahamas were the site of Columbus’ first landfall in the New Globe in 1492 as well as ended up being a British Crown colony in 1718. It became an independent Commonwealth world in 1973, retaining Queen Elizabeth II as its queen.
How To Apply For Bahamas Student Visa From Nigeria
It is important to note that there really isn’t a Bahamian embassy or consulate in Nigeria. This is probably due to the fact that there is very high traffic of tourists into the Bahamas. Therefore, being selective about what nation should host its embassy seems like a well thought out plan in restricting access into its borders.
The suggested way on how to apply for Bahamas Student Visa from Nigeria is to apply directly with the British Embassy in Nigeria. It is one of the Bahamas agents, providing support for those who wish to travel to the Bahamas. An application for a Bahamian visa from Nigeria could be done at a British embassy, or consular office in Abuja or Lagos.
Bahamas Student Visa Requirements
The success of how to apply for Bahamas student Visa from Nigeria depends on how real and honest your documents are. Prepare the following documents
1. Online Bahamian Visa application form need to be completely filled and also authorized.
2. International passport and one photocopy of bio data page. The passport ought to be valid for 6 months beyond remain and with at the very least one empty ticket page readily available for visa stamp( s).
3. Key photograph (2 x 2) with a plain/light background.
4. Letter of admission presenting the applicant, that shows that you have been accepted and offered an admission and clearly mentioning the purpose of visit to Bahamas.
5. Evidence of adequate financial proof for the period of stay in Bahamas.
6. An official service letter to sustain your application.
7. Flight Schedule with dates and flight numbers defining entrance as well as departure from Bahamas. Don’t pay for the flight ticket until your visa application is granted.
8. Accommodation/hotel appointment for the whole period of the designated stay in Bahamas.
9. A proof of your civil standing (marriage certification, birth certification of children, fatality certification of partner if appropriate).
To apply for a Bahamas Visa, the general procedure is to make a formal enquiry about the document requirements for a Bahamas Visa via the customer service representative. Chances are you will be required to submit similar documentation for a British Visit Visa and processing for this visa might take substantial amount of time because the British Embassy would need to process and send your documents to the nearest Bahamas Island office for processing before your visa can be approved.
For any other information and requirements, visit the British embassy from the below address.
United Kingdom Embassies In Nigeria
The Abuja United Kingdom Embassy in Abuja
19 Torrens Close, Mississippi
The Lagos United Kingdom Consulate in Lagos
11 Walter Carrington Crescent
If you have any questions or clarifications you want to ask, just go ahead and ask below. Sharing is caring, please share this article with your friends.
Thank you for reading how to apply for Bahamas student Visa from Nigeria