Luxembourg student visa is what you will need if you are planning to study in Luxembourg. This article will give you all the information you need to begin. Either you are looking for how to migrate to Luxembourg from Nigeria, where is Luxembourg embassy located in Nigeria, Nigerian community in Luxembourg, immigration to Luxembourg from Nigeria or Luxembourg visa application. This article will provide an answer to all questions relating to getting a Luxembourg student visa from Nigeria. All you need to do is read this article to the end. And you will get all the information you want to start your application straightaway.
In my previous articles, I have written about how you can obtain a student visa easily for Countries like: US, UK, Canada, Australia, Malaysia, Belarus, Thailand, Ukraine, India, Finland, Iceland, Ireland, Austria, Malta, Kenya, South Africa, Lithuania, Georgia and others. Do you need information about other countries, we got you covered. The reason we are here is to discuss how to get you Luxembourg student visa, so let’s stick to it and go straight to the point.
The Grand Duchy of Luxembourg is a small country surrounded by Belgium, France and Germany, and its history has been inextricably linked with that of its larger neighbors. It is largely made up of rolling hills and forests. Since 2012, 3 Higher Education Institutes offer courses exclusively in English in Wiltz in the North of Luxembourg. The schools are located in the castle of Wiltz and are private, non-profit organisations and offer Bachelor, Master and DBA degrees.
How To Apply For Luxembourg student visa From Nigeria
An international student who wants to pursue an educational course in Luxembourg for more than 90 days will have to obtain a student visa. It is a long term visa that the consular officials will grant to those students whose an higher institution offers an admission in Luxembourg. The student visa is applicable for the purpose of studying, training in doctoral programs or carrying out research.
I will like to tell you at this point that you should not pay anyone online who promise to do it for you. There has been stories of people who paid some guys online for visa processing and at the end, there money disappeared with the self claim agent. Getting your Luxembourg student visa is something you can do by yourself.
The first things you will have to do is apply for admission in any institution of your choice in Luxembourg. After the institution offers you an admission, you will then grab the documents I will list below and proceed to the embassy to start the processing of your Luxembourg student visa.
Luxembourg Student Visa Required Documents
Documents are very important in every visa processing. Below are the documents you have to submit for the consular officials to consider your Luxembourg student visa application.
1. Proof of enrolment as a full time student in one of Luxembourg’s institutions for higher education
2. Proof of full payment of tuition fee for the course
3. An international passport with a validity that extends the duration of the visa you are applying for by at least 6 months.
4. An application form which you filled and signed correctly.
5. You must provide proof of your financial ability. So as to support yourself monetarily during the course of your study in Luxembourg and for your return transportation.
6. Original copy of the ‘temporary authorization to stay’. This is a letter the Immigration Department of the Ministry of Foreign Affairs in Luxembourg.
7. Insurance for health and accident covering the total number of days you will be staying in Luxembourg as a student. The insurance must be valid for all Schengen countries.
8. You intend to leave Luxembourg at the end of your study.
Luxembourg Embassy Address In Nigeria
Luxembourg has no consulate or embassy here in Nigeria just yet, but applications for a visa to Luxembourg can be made through the Belgian embassy here in Nigeria.
Belgian Embassy in Abuja, Nigeria
9, Usuma Street, Maitama, Abuja, Nigeria
Phone: (+234) 803 301 68 22, (+234) 806 979 22 33 (visa)