How to apply for Mexico student visa from Nigeria or Mexico student Visa requirements. Or maybe you want to book appointment for Mexico visa or download Mexico visa application form. You should continue reading. Also if you want information about how much is Mexico visa fee. Mexico visa appointment in Nigeria or how to apply for Mexico visa. This article is all you need. Just makes use you read to the end to get the full detail of how to apply for Mexico student visa from Nigeria.
I have written several articles about how to apply for student visa for Countries like: US, UK, Canada, Australia, Malaysia, Belarus, Thailand, India, Finland, Iceland, Ireland, Netherlands, Kenya, South Africa, Lithuania, Georgia and others are few of my articles. You can click a country of your choice above or check our Study Abroad section for more articles. The reason why am writing this is to show you how to apply for Mexico student visa from Nigeria and am going to stay with that. At the end of this article, you will know everything you need to know about getting your own Mexico student visa.
Study In Mexico Overview
Mexico is officially known as the United Mexican States. It is a country in North America covering almost two million square kilometres, with an estimated population of over 120 million. Mexico is the most populous Spanish-speaking country in the world. The country is known for its beaches, mountains, deserts, jungles and ancient ruins. Its capital is Mexico City.
The higher education system of Mexico offers high quality study programs in wide range of disciplines. There are nearly 2000 institutes that provide higher education to students. Mexico has some of the most prestigious universities of world that are globally recognized for providing high quality education.
How To apply For Mexico Student Visa From Nigeria
Getting a Mexico student is easy and once you follow the normal procedure, the chances of the consular officials to approve your application will be high. You cannot walk into most countries except you have a valid visa. The reason you are going to Mexico will determine the category of Visa you will apply for. If you are going for a business, you will apply for a Mexico business visa. Pleasure, visitation, as a tourist or as a student are other reason you are going to Mexico.
I will tell you at this point not to pay anyone online who promise to do the whole process for you while you sit at home. There has been stories of people whose hard earned money were scammed because of an agent they met online that promised everything. If you want to apply for your own Mexico student visa, you have to do it by yourself.
Mexico Student Visa Required Documents
1. Complete National Visa Application Form
2. 6 front-view and 5 profile photographs, 2″x2″, with a white background.
3. A valid international Passport passport.
4. Candidates need to present the enrollment or letter of acceptance from the institution they plan to attend, determining level, grade, duration of the planned studies, and field of study.
5. Applicants need to show proof of their economic solvency and periodic and uninterrupted receipt of the sum of US$ 300.00 monthly, for the living expenses, during the study period.
6. In case an applicant has been granted a scholarship for the study program. He/she needs to show appropriate documentation regarding it.
7. International students are will present proof of medical/accidental insurance with international coverage. They can present written confirmation from insurance company of valid health/accidental insurance with full international coverage.
8. Medical statement showing good health and indicating that the candidate is free from any of illnesses.
9. Visa processing fee.
10. If the applicant is a minor or below 18 years of age. He has to present a notarized authorization from both parents and a copy of his/her birth certificate showing parents names.
Embassy of Mexico in Abuja
Address: 39 Usuma Street, Maitama District, Abuja
Opening hours: Monday to Friday, 09:00 to 17:00.
Office hours appointments: 09:00 to 15:00 hours, Monday through Thursday.
Now you know everything there is to now about getting a Mexico student visa. If you have any questions, go ahead and ask me below. Please remember to share this article because sharing is caring.
Thank you so much for reading.