How to apply for Poland student Visa from Nigeria is a question anyone who want to study or further his/her education in Poland will want an answer to. Do you have the dream to study in Poland and you want some information about bringing it into reality, this article is all you need. You should make sure you read to the end because by the time you are through with this post, you will have everything you need to know about Poland student Visa.
If you are searching for Poland visa application form online, Poland student visa for Nigerian or how much is Poland visa fee. Either you want to know about Nigerian student in Poland, Poland embassy in Nigeria Lagos or Poland embassy in Nigeria visa requirement. This article will still be useful for you.
Study In Poland Overview
A large part of the Polish higher education market is made up of private colleges and universities. There are about 310 privately owned universities and colleges and 138 state schools of higher learning. This has resulted in a high level of competition that has given Poland lower prices for studying than in many other European countries.
The higher education system is one of high quality and all leading universities offer programmes thought in English, within study areas such as medicine, engineering, humanities, business and finance. More than 100 higher education institution in Poland currently offer study programmes in English.
How To Apply For Poland Student Visa From Nigeria
If you want to apply for a Poland student visa, you have to book an appointment firstly.
The first step is to go online through here
Choose the category of visa you want to apply for. There are two options:
– Short stay visa – maximum of 90 days. It’s called Schengen visa
– Long stay visa – 3 to 12 months. It’s called national visa for works, studies or family reunion.
In this case, you will choose a long stay visa.
Make sure you book an appointment earlier and choose the correct option. When completing the online visa application form be sure to click “submit” and save the PDF that will come out. Print it out, that is what you need for the appointment.
Poland Student Visa Requirements
In order to apply for a Poland student Visa, you will need to submit several documents. These documents include:
1. A filled-in and signed Poland Student Visa Application form
2. Valid passport (must be valid for three months after planned departure from Poland)
3. Official letter of acceptance to a college or university in Poland
4. A short CV
6. Your school certificates and diplomas
7. Evidence of proficiency in the language in which you wish to study
8. Confirmation of having the funds for studying and living in Poland
9. Health insurance
10. One passport-sized photo
11. Visa Application Fee, payable by cash/postal order
12. Proof of Accommodation in Poland, if required
13. Transport documentation, such as a rail or air ticket
Poland Embassy Address In Nigeria
No 10, River Niger,
Telephone numbers: +234 805 200 0204, +234 807 663 1021
Email address of Polish Embassy in Abuja: Abuja.firstname.lastname@example.org
It is important to note that the embassy does not accept an application by proxy. The completed application must be submitted personally. You have to do it by yourself. If you are thinking of paying someone to do it for you, it is better you share that off your mind.
Now you know how to apply for a Poland student Visa from Nigeria. You should go ahead and share this article and if you have any questions, just ask below.