How to apply for Saudi Arabia student Visa from Nigeria is a question that most aspirants from Nigeria have been searching for. You want to study in Saudi Arabia and you don’t know how to get started this article is for you. Or maybe you know about about the process and you only need more explanation, you should read this article to the end.
This article will be useful for you if you are searching for how to apply for Saudi Arabia student visa from Nigeria, how much is Saudi Arabia visa fee from Nigeria and the likes. If you want to also know about Saudi Arabia embassy in Lagos or Saudi Arabia embassy Nigeria, this article is what you should read.
I have written about how to apply for a student Visa in US, UK, Canada, Malaysia, Australia, South Africa, India, Japan, France, Singapore and others. In case you want to read about any of them, just click the respective country above.
Saudi Arabia Overview
Saudi Arabia is a desert country in the Middle East, incorporating a lot of the Arabian Peninsula, with Red Sea and also Persian (Arabian) Gulf shorelines. Nearby countries consist of Jordan to the northwest, Iraq and Kuwait to the northeast, Bahrain and Qatar to the eastern, the United Arab Emirates to the southeast, and also Oman and Yemen to the south.
Saudi Arabia is referred to as the birth land of Islam, as well as hosts two really sacred mosques highly respected by Islam (Masjid al-Haram, in Capital which is destination for the yearly Hajj expedition, and also the Medina’s Masjid an-Nabawi, burial ground of the prophet Muhammad).
Riyadh is its capital city, and also it is a skyscraper-filled metropolitan area. Its main currency is the Saudi riyal.
Applying for Saudi Arabia Student Visa from Nigeria
There are different categories of Visa required to enter Saudi Arabia. The visa a business man or a tourist or a transit will be different from a student visa.
How to apply for Saudi Arabia student Visa from Nigeria is the reason we are here so that is what I will just talk about.
The student Visa is what will give you the legitimacy to study in Saudi Arabia and obtaining a student Visa does not give you the right to work.
Here are the requirements on how to apply for Saudi Arabia Student Visa from Nigeria.
1. An International passport for a minimum of twelve (1) months, with at the very least (2) clear visa pages adjacent to each other.
2. One (1) current passport size color photo with a white history. Photograph( s) must be full-face shots in which the candidate is facing the camera straight.
If pictures does not satisfy these guidelines, the application will be denied.
a. The photograph needs to be a ticket dimension photograph (2″ x2″).
b. Picture has to be full-face view where the candidate is dealing with the camera directly. Side or angled sights are not accepted.
c. White background, no exceptions.
d. Please utilize tape, paper clip, or one staple only to stick the photo to the application. Do not use much more the one staple, and also do not make use of glue.
e. Do not area staple on candidates face, temple, or clothes. It should be positioned at either top or side of the picture.
f. Photo needs to be current, not older compared to 6 months.
3. A finished application form filled-out in upper case in black ink or printed. Application forms can be downloaded here. Please include your email address on the application.
4. A recommendation note revealing the number and also the date of the student visa released from the Ministry of Foreign Matters or its branches in Jeddah or Dammam.
5. The applicants original birth certification plus one (1) duplicate.
6. The candidates original Senior high school Diploma plus one (1) duplicate. The duplicate has to be confirmed by the Saudi Cultural Goal
Medical Certificate Is Important
7. 3 copies of our clinical record, along with 3 key size color images with a white background.
The medical record should be issued by an accredited doctor who should authorize each copy as well as accredit that the candidate is without any transmittable disease. The license number as well as address of the physician must show up on each duplicate. Clinical records need to be utilized within three (3) months from the day of issuance.
Click on this link to download and install the clinical record kind (PDF format).Kids under the age of sixteen (16) do not need a medical record.
8. A recent authorities report, with in-depth information concerning candidate’s criminal record, if any.
Approval to Make a Trip
9. Approval to take a trip from the applicant’s federal government.
10. For married students wanting to bring their spouses or their youngsters, proof of kinship: for a partner, a copy of the marital relationship certification; for a youngster, a duplicate of the birth certification.
11. Minors (under 18 years of age) taking a trip alone or with one moms and dad must submit a notarize letter of authorization, in either in Arabic or English, signed by both moms and dads or guardians.
12. Browse through to this website. Click “Obtain a visa and complete the online form. It is necessary to tape-record the request number on the application and present it to the Consulate. Guideline for enjaz online application.
13. All application forms have to be key in CAPITAL LETTERS.
14. To use, Please make use of one of the licensed travel bureau by the Embassy.
Important Things to Note
– Applicants ought to not overstay the time approved by the visa.
– Visitors to the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia should follow the country’s Islamic regulations as well as policies and regard its cultures values and also practices.
– The Kingdom of Saudi Arabia’s legislations versus medicine trafficking are purely imposed. Violations go through extreme penalty, which may consist of death sentence.
Guidelines for Submitting the Online Application
1. Get in all needed info in CAPITAL LETTERS, and also specifically as it shows up on the key, including the FULL NAME.
2. Visa payment should be done through Enjaz for the quantity of $14.
3. In the religious beliefs section, enter either Muslim or Non-Muslim (Other).
4. Photo should be clear and the very same size as asked for by the application on the enjazit site.
5. Please examine every ticket thoroughly prior to bringing it to the Consulate to make sure that there are not any previous legitimate Saudi visas.
6. Comply with the visa consent number from the Ministry of Foreign Affairs when choosing in between solitary or numerous entries.
If you encounter any problems when trying to make the Enjaz payments, please contact:
MOFA Project Manager
Phone: +966-1-402-9000 ext. 3924
e-mail: [email protected]
The Royal Embassy of Saudi Arabia, Abuja
No.6 Orange close, Off Thames Street, Off Alvan lkoku Way, Ministers’ Hill Maitama, Abuja.
Fax Number: 00234134906
Email: [email protected]
Saudi Arabia Consulate Kano
11 Ahmado Bello Road, Kano, Nigeria
Email: [email protected]
If you do not comply with all the above instructions strictly, your application might be rejected. If you have any questions or clarifications, just ask below. You can also use our social buttons below to share the article.
Thank you so much for reading How to apply for Saudi Arabia student Visa from Nigeria